Sunday, January 6, 2008

Homosexual foot fetsishes?

Sandra and Leo were talking the other night about how numerous people come to this blog every day by Googling for pictures of "women's feet" or "wife's feet". We assume that such weirdos masturbate to pictures of Sandra's feet. Leo's foot is comfortable with that.

What we were wondering is if there are men who masturbate to the perfection that is Leo's feet? Are foot fetishes purely a heterosexual deviance, or are there homosexual foot fetishists?
Honestly, the feet are not sure how anybody, man or woman, could refrain from masturbating once the feet are first glimpsed, but perhaps there exist some people with exceptional will power. Or perhaps many of you are simply asexual impotent automatons unmoved by the perfection.

5 comments:

Chingapongachattapoonk said...

White male (like me) bare feet have always turned me on. Sweaty, hairy,veiny, masculine feet on a slender to medium built guy age about 16 to 45 have always made me horny. Have met several masculine guys who use their bare feet to masturbate me--gets me very hot. Wish I could find more similar guys into using their feet on me.

Anonymous said...

i am male and love getting off on ur feet.

Anonymous said...

Makes me wonder how you get of my my feet since you've never done it before. White male (like me) bare feet turn me on especially in age range 18 to about 44. Hairy, sweaty, stinky, veiny male feet are a hot turn on for me and always have been. Masturbate me with your sweaty, hot feet guys.

Anonymous said...

Does your wife worship your feet?

KE said...

Yes. Leo's foot is very delicious looking. I'd put in my mouth and I am a guy.