Thursday, August 30, 2007

The feet - a national treasure

After some thought I have decided that it is time for the feet to receive the necessary honour that is their birthright. So I have decided to petition the proper authorities to have the feet rightfully recognized. I am not asking for anything beyond that which is their due.

Accordingly, I have written a letter to Stephen Harper, the Prime Minister of Canada, and Josee Verner, the Minister of Canadian Heritage, so as to bring their attention the existence of my perfect feet. I have asked that the feet be declared either National Treasures or National Historic Sites.



I will continue my letter writing campaign over the coming months. It is my goal to make every Canadian Member of Parliament and every Canadian Senator aware of my feet. We have the added bonus of living in Canada, where the mailing of letters to Parliament is free.

No comments: